Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just about 15 minutes, you will have the best dish ever! I kid you not! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 c fresh Parmesan, finely grated
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
2 large cloves garlic, grated
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Italian seasoning
4 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
1 head cauliflower, riced
1/2 c white onion, chopped
2 large cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp vegetable stock
Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
Red chilli pepper flakes, optional
1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
For the Chicken:
1. Add Parmesan cheese, paprika, grated garlic, and Italian seasoning onto a clean plate. Stir until well mixed.
2. Season with salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
3. Coat each chicken breast with the cheese mixture.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet onto a clean plate.
For the Cauliflower Rice:
1. Add 2 tbsp of butter into the same skillet, then allow it to melt.
2. Add onion and garlic, then sauce until translucent and aromatic.
3. Add the cauliflower rice and stir until well combined
4. Add 1/2 of the parsley, lemon zest, and 2 tbsp of vegetable stock. Stir until well mixed. Feel free to add Parmesan cheese if you want.
5. Add more seasonings if needed.
6. Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet as well as the rest of the parsley. Stir until well combined.
7. Garnish each serving with more cheese, chilli pepper, and black pepper.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!