Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You will surely love every bite of this delicious meal! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. In just about 30 minutes, you will have the perfect meal. Enjoy!
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 c fresh Parmesan, finely grated
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
2 large cloves garlic, grated
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Italian seasoning
4 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
1 head cauliflower, riced
1/2 c white onion, chopped
2 large cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp vegetable stock
Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
Red chilli pepper flakes, optional
1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
For the Chicken:
1. Add Parmesan cheese, paprika, Italian seasoning, and grated garlic into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Season with salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bowl with the Parmesan mixture and toss until well coated.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for 4 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the heat onto a clean plate.
For the Cauliflower Rice:
1. Add 2 tbsp of butter into the same skillet and allow it to melt.
2. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and translucent.
3. Add the cauliflower rice and stir until well mixed and coated. Cook for about a minute or until done.
4. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable stock, lemon zest, and 1/2 of the parsley. Stir until well mixed, then cook for another minute.
5. Add more seasonings if needed, then add the rest of the parsley.
6. Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet, then reheat.
7. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and black pepper over each serving. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!