Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 7 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
This awesome dish will surely make your day extra special! In just about 15 minutes, you have the best dish to serve for today! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! By the way, serve this with fried chicken or with steak, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to prepare and cook, don’t you think? Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 medium zucchinis
2 large carrots peeled
3/4 c cashews
1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
2 heaping tbsp peanut butter
1/2 tbsp hoisin sauce
1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy!)
1 tsp soy sauce
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 cloves garlic minced
1. Use a spiralizer to process the carrots and zucchini.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, and sriracha. Stir and cook for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
4. Add the carrots, cashews, and zucchini. Toss until well combined.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes or until done.
6. Add the cilantro and toss until well mixed.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Make sure not to overcook the zucchini for it will be messy.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 1203mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 12443IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!