Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! This recipe is super legit! If you are in a hurry but you still want the best meal for your family, then, you need to give this recipe a try! In just about 30 minutes, you will surely have the best meal ever! Feel free to add more ingredients and tweak the recipe if you wish. Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound (650g) small baby potatoes, quartered
1 onion, minced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 pkg smoked sausage
4 tbsp olive oil (or butter, or ghee)
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp red chilli pepper flakes, or to taste
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 c (60ml) low-sodium chicken stock
1 tsp hot sauce of your choice
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Chopped parsley, for garnish
Grated Parmesan, optional
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 3 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the baby potatoes, salt, and pepper. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until they turn golden.
4. Remove the potatoes from the skillet onto a clean plate.
5. Add oil into the skillet and allow it to become hot again.
6. Add sausage and cook each side until brown.
7. Add the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper. Sauté until aromatic and translucent.
8. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste.
9. Add 1/4 cup of stock and scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
10. Add hot sauce and stir until well mixed.
11. Put the potatoes back to the skillet and toss everything until well combined.
12. Add more seasonings if needed.
13. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving. Enjoy!
Feel free to pre-cook the potatoes before adding them to the skillet.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!