Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how easy and simple this recipe is! In just about 20 minutes, you will surely have the best dish to serve today! I can’t describe in words how delicious this is. You just have to try this recipe and taste perfection yourself! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound (650g) small baby potatoes, quartered
1 onion, minced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 pkg smoked sausage
4 tbsp olive oil (or butter, or ghee)
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp red chilli pepper flakes, or to taste
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 c (60ml) low-sodium chicken stock (or beef, vegetable)
1 tsp hot sauce of your choice
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Chopped parsley for garnish
Grated Parmesan, optional
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 3 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove the potatoes from the skillet onto a clean plate.
5. Add the rest of the oil into the skillet and cook the sausage until brown.
6. Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Saute until soft and aromatic.
7. Add 1/4 cup of stock and scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
8. Put the potatoes back to the skillet and toss until well combined.
9. Add the seasoning and stir until well mixed.
10. Remove from the heat and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
11. Garnish each serving with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to boil the potatoes before cooking them.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!