Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends! It is just pure perfection. I was so impressed the first time I tasted this treat. I am sure that you will too! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Make it your recipe! Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
3 c salsa, divided
4 green onions, chopped, divided
2 ½ c Cheddar cheese, divided
2 ½ c shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
12 (8 inches) flour tortillas
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add 2 cups of salsa, green onions, and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Add 2 cups of Monterey Jack cheese and shredded Cheddar cheese. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add 1/2 cup of cheese filling in the middle of each tortilla, then roll it. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Arrange the rolled tortillas into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. Pour the rest of the salsa over the enchiladas and spread it evenly.
7. In a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese. Stir until well blended, then spread it on top of the salsa.
8. Sprinkle green onions on top, then cover everything with foil.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 852.3 | Protein: 36.8g 74% | Carbohydrates: 65.2g 21% | Dietary Fiber: 5.6g 22% | Sugars: 4.8g | Fat: 50.1g 77% | Saturated Fat: 28.9g 144% | Cholesterol: 132.4mg 44% | Vitamin A Iu: 1814.2IU 36% | Niacin Equivalents: 10.8mg 83% | Vitamin B6: 0.4mg 23% | Vitamin C: 4.3mg 7% | Folate: 153.9mcg 39% | Calcium: 801mg 80% | Iron: 5.1mg 28% | Magnesium: 75mg 27% | Potassium: 669.3mg 19% | Sodium: 1902.3mg 76% | Thiamin: 0.6mg 60% | Calories From Fat: 450.6
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!