Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 20 Bites
These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best breakfast, lunch, or dinner ever! Yeah, you can eat these delicious treats pretty much any time of the day! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 pound hot sausage (pork or turkey)
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
2 pkg crescent rolls
Dash salt & ground black pepper
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add sausage and cook until brown.
3. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until well blended.
5. Place the first pack of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet.
6. Press the sides to seal, then add the sausage mixture over and spread it evenly. Make sure to leave about a 1/2-inch border on the sides.
7. Place the unrolled second pack of the crescent rolls over the sausage mixture, then press the sides to seal.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Slice it into small squares.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
These heavenly treats are the best party food!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!