Prep Time: 10 mins | Rest Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 5 Cups
This recipe has always been a part of my life since I was little. My grandma used to make this Mango Mousse all the time! I am so grateful to her for this recipe because now, I get to share it with you! All you need for this are three basic ingredients that I am sure you already have! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! If you want, you can add more ingredients to this. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! The perfect dessert you will ever have today is this Mango Mousse, I’m telling you! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these heavenly treats! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Everybody deserves to taste how delicious this is! Do me a favor, will you? Don’t forget to smile today. Enjoy!
1/4 c condensed milk
1 c mango pulp (2-3 mangoes)
1 c whipping cream
1. Add the whipping cream into a mixing bowl, then beat until stiff peaks form.
2. In the bowl with the whipped cream, add the condensed milk. Beat until well blended.
3. Add 3 mangoes into a food processor, then pulse until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Transfer the mango pulp into the bowl with the cream. Stir until well blended.
5. Transfer the mousse into serving glasses.
6. Cover every glass with cling film.
7. Place them in the fridge to chill for about 5 hours or overnight.
8. Top each serving with fresh mango.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to serve this cold for the best experience!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!