Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Pasta, chicken, and veggies in one serving? Nothing can beat that! This dish is ready in just 30 minutes. A must-try recipe if you want a quick and easy dinner dish. Enjoy!
3/4 c mayonnaise
1 & 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
1 box of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1/4 c pesto
16 oz. green beans, French cut frozen, unthawed
2 chicken breasts, sliced thin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 c Parmesan, shredded
3/4 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
1/2 tsp steak seasoning
more Parmesan, for garnish
16 oz. of penne pasta
1 tbsp salt, for boiling water
1. Place a large pot with water and a bit of salt on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the penne pasta, then cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen beans, then cook for 4 more minutes or until both are tender. Drain and put them back into the pot. Drizzle a bit of olive oil, then toss until well coated.
4. Cut chicken breasts into thin slices, then pat them dry with paper towels and sprinkle Lawry’s seasoning to season.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 2 tbsp oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the chicken slices in batches, then cook each side for about 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a chopping board. Repeat the process with the rest of the chicken.
8. Chop the chicken into small cuts.
9. Add vinegar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and pesto into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
10. Shed the Parmesan cheese and slice the tomatoes into small cuts.
11. Add the shredded Parmesan cheese, sauce, chicken, and tomatoes into the pot with the beans and pasta. Toss everything until well combined.
12. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top to garnish.
13. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!