Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just 30 minutes, this Pesto Penne Chicken is ready to be devoured! This is a complete meal that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy!
3/4 c mayonnaise
1/4 c pesto
2 chicken breasts, sliced thin
3/4 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
1 & 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
1 box of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
16 oz. green beans, French cut frozen, unthawed
1/4 c Parmesan, shredded
1/2 tsp steak seasoning
16 oz. of penne pasta
1 tbsp salt, for boiling water
more Parmesan, for garnish
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the penne and a bit of salt, then cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen green beans, then cook for another 4 minutes. Drain and put them back into the pot. Drizzle a bit of oil, then toss until well coated.
4. Thinly slice the chicken breast into strips, then use paper towels to pat them dry. Sprinkle Lawry’s and steak seasoning on top, then toss until well coated.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 2 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the chicken strips in batches, then cook each side for about 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the chicken strips. Chop them into small pieces.
8. Add pesto, vinegar, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
9. Shed the Parmesan cheese and slice the tomatoes into pieces.
10. Add the tomatoes, sauce, chicken slices, and Parmesan cheese into the pot with the pasta. Toss until well combined.
11. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top to garnish.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1 chicken breast, calories: 973 kcal, carbohydrates: 97 g, protein: 46 g, fat: 44 g, saturated fat: 8 g, polyunsaturated fat: 20 g, monounsaturated fat: 9 g, trans fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 99 mg, sodium: 3139 mg, potassium: 1070 mg, fiber: 7 g, sugar: 9 g, vitamin a: 1490 iu, vitamin c: 28 mg, calcium: 185 mg, iron: 4 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!