Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Ready in just about 30 minutes, this Seven Layer Salad is perfect for any occasion! All I can say is that it is so good and with a very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best treat ever! A big thanks to my dear friend, Anita, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb bacon
1 large head iceberg lettuce – rinsed, dried, and chopped
1 red onion, chopped
1 (10 oz) package frozen green peas, thawed
10 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
1 c chopped cauliflower
1 ¼ c mayonnaise
2 tbsp white sugar
⅔ c grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the bacon and cook until crispy.
3. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease, then crumble.
4. Arrange the following in layers into a large flat bowl. Lettuce, onion, peas, shredded cheese, cauliflower, and bacon.
5. In a mixing bowl, add sugar, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk until well combined.
6. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and spread it evenly.
7. Place it inside the fridge to chill.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 386.9 | Protein: 14.5g 29% | Carbohydrates: 9.9g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 2.1g 8% | Sugars: 5.5g | Fat: 32.7g 50% | Saturated Fat: 10.2g 51% | Cholesterol: 51.1mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 1129.3IU 23% | Niacin Equivalents: 4.5mg 34% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 18% | Vitamin C: 10.6mg 18% | Folate: 43.4mcg 11% | Calcium: 243.1mg 24% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 25.1mg 9% | Potassium: 264.3mg 7% | Sodium: 667.3mg 27% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 19% | Calories From Fat: 294.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!