Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
With these four basic ingredients, lunch or dinner will be awesome again! Talk about a complete meal! This Chicken and Rice Casserole dish will surely satisfy all your cravings today! If you want to add more ingredients, you are more than welcome to do so. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Invite your friends over and surprise them with your out-of-this-world dish. Enjoy!
1 package onion soup mix or use homemade
1 c long-grain white rice uncooked
4 chicken breasts
10 oz. cream of mushroom soup condensed
1 ½ c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken breasts, then rub each until well coated.
4. Arrange the chicken breasts into the prepared baking pan. Make sure to leave a small space between each chicken.
5. Add the uncooked rice on top of the chicken breasts.
6. Sprinkle onion soup mix over the rice.
7. In a mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of water and mushroom soup. Stir until well blended.
8. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken and rice.
9. Cover the baking pan. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour 15 minutes or until the rice is soft.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the Chicken & Rice Casserole to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 470 | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 791mg | Potassium: 978mg | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!