Yield: 8 Servings
Quick and easy! This 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole will be the best thing you will serve today! Yes, you read it right! You only need four basic ingredients for this recipe. I am pretty you already have them right now! There’s no reason why you shouldn’t give this one a try! I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort. Enjoy!
1/2 c water
1 (1 pound) box of medium pasta shells
1 c shredded mozzarella
2 c shredded cheddar
garlic, salt & pepper to taste
1 pound of ground beef
2 (10 ounces) cans of tomato soup
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and a bit of salt, then cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
4. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
7. Add 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 cup of water, the cooked pasta, and tomato soup. Toss everything until the pasta noodles are well coated. Heat for 3 minutes.
8. Empty the skillet into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the pasta dish.
10. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil, then put it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
11. Remove the foil cover, then bake for 10 more minutes. Broil for 2 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can last up to 3 days given that you put them in an airtight container, and then in the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!