Prep: 10 mins | Additional: 2hrs | Total: 2 hrs 10 mins | Servings: 8 | Yield: 1 9-inch pie
I have been a fan of lemon pie since I was young. My mom, who we consider the goddess of our kitchen, makes the best lemon pie. She would not admit it, but she knows that relatives, friends, and other guests admire her lemon pie so much. One day she was called to supply her lemon pie by one of our hometown’s biggest bakery. But she refuses and says she can not make the amount they require. I later found out that she didn’t accept it because she fears that she might lose time for us, which is so sweet.
This 4-Ingredient Lemon Pie is something you should keep in mind, because you may need it from time to time. Our family loves to pastry, but when served, this one hits differently. This lemon pie is easy, delicious, and fresh. The purpose of lemon juice is to create the tart parallel to the sweet and creamy pie filling. Try this recipe for Lemon Pie, and I guarantee that you will love it.
(1) (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
(1) (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
⅓ cup lemon juice
1 (9 inches) prepared graham cracker crust
½ cup whipped cream for serving
1. Add and mix cream cheese, milk, and lemon juice, mix well. Then spread in a graham crust. Allow it to chill for 2 hours and then top as desired.
1. Any pie crust works for a lemon cream pie. You can opt for a graham cracker top if you prefer on the sweeter side. A typical pastry pie crust is also perfect, and in terms of flavor and sweetness, it will be more neutral.
2. A store-bought pie crust is also a great and easy choice to make a lemon pie. You may use frozen pie shells, pie crust dough from a roll-out tube, or a pre-made crust of graham crackers. Since this is not a baked pastry, you will have to be sure to prepare the crust and bake as instructed.
Per Serving: 456.5 calories; fat 27g 42% DV; cholesterol 67.8mg 23% DV; sodium 321.5mg 13% DV; protein 7.6g 15% DV; carbohydrates 48.2g 16% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!