Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends, and that includes you! This recipe has always been a part of our family since I was just a kid. My grandma used to make this incredible casserole all the time! I was always excited to go to her house on weekends because she would always cook something special including this 5 Ingredient Corn Casserole! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Here you go, friends! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
15 oz. creamed corn (not drained)
1/2 c melted butter
8 oz. Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 c sour cream
15 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to an 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. Add the creamed corn, melted butter, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and whole kernel corn into a large mixing bowl. Stir everything until well blended.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the casserole to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 355 kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!