Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Whatever you are thinking of cooking today, you should forget about it! This recipe is the one to try! This spectacular casserole dish is all you need to satisfy all your cravings today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
½ avocado, chopped, optional topping
15 oz. enchilada sauce 1 can
8 corn tortillas 6-inches
15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained
1 lb. lean ground beef
½ c tomatoes, chopped, optional topping
1 c shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×11-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated fat.
5. Transfer the browned beef into a large bowl.
6. Add 1/2 enchilada sauce and 1/2 cheese into the bowl with the ground beef, then stir until well blended.
7. Add 4 tortillas to the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Make sure that they cover the entire bottom.
8. Add 1/2 of the beef mixture, 1/2 of the beans, and 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce on top of the tortillas and spread them evenly.
9. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers.
10. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese on top.
11. Cover the entire baking dish with foil.
12. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake everything for about 30 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 397 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40 g | Protein: 30 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 65 mg | Sodium: 812 mg | Potassium: 704 mg | Fiber: 11 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 729 IU | Vitamin C: 5 mg | Calcium: 180 mg | Iron: 4 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!