Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 1 Cake
This cake is out of this world! Words cannot express how this cake means to me! I am not exaggerating, friends. You just have to give this recipe a try and taste perfection yourself! I have listed all the things you will be needing so just follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
1 lemon cake mix I used Duncan Hines 16.5-ounce Lemon Supreme Signature Cake Mix
1 3.4 oz Jell-O Instant Lemon Pudding
1 1/4 c 7-up or any lemon-lime drink
3/4 c vegetable oil
Ingredients for Pineapple Filling
1 20 ounces can crush pineapple, undrained
1 stick butter or margarine or 8 tbsp or 1/2 c
1 c sugar
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c coconut
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients to the cake. Beat until well mixed.
2. Apply cooking spray in two 8-inch cake pans.
3. Transfer the batter into the two prepared pans and spread it evenly.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
5. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
6. Remove from the oven and allow the cakes to cool at room temperature.
To Make the Pineapple Filling:
1. In a saucepan, add eggs, pineapple, flour, butter, and sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Place the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Stir and heat until thick.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and add the coconut. Stir until well mixed. Allow the filling to cool completely.
4. Spread the filling all over the cooled cake.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers inside the fridge to keep them fresh.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!