Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
Eight ingredients made this dish insanely good! This 8 Ingredient Nachos Madness is the perfect party food ever! I always serve this whenever I have guests over. It is a combination of basic ingredients that I’m sure you already have. A must-try recipe that you will surely enjoy preparing!
16 ounces salsa con queso Mission brand
1-2 tsp taco seasoning
2 Large avocados, cubed
8 ounces of refried beans
salt to taste
13 ounces of tortilla chips
1/2-pound ground beef
green onion, chopped
3 tomatoes, cubed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add onion, tomatoes, and avocadoes. Set them aside for later use.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown.
5. Sprinkle taco seasoning and salt over the beef, then stir until well coated.
6. In a smaller pan, add the salsa con queso.
7. Place the pan on the stove and turn the heat to low. Stir and cook the salsa con queso for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Place another pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
9. Add the refried beans and a bit of water, then cook for a few minutes.
10. Lay the tortilla chips onto a baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
11. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and heat the tortilla chips for a few minutes. Remove from the oven.
12. Layer the ground beef on top of the warm tortilla chips, followed by the refried beans, melted salsa con queso, and tomato salsa.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!