Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
All you need for this recipe are eight basic ingredients! In just 25 minutes, you will serve the best nachos ever! I can’t count how many times I made this. Invite your friends over and surprise them with this spectacular 8-ingredient Nachos Madness recipe. Enjoy!
8 ounces of refried beans
3 tomatoes, cubed
2 Large avocados, cubed
16 ounces salsa con queso Mission brand
1/2-pound ground beef
1-2 tsp taco seasoning
green onion, chopped
salt to taste
13 ounces of tortilla chips
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add onion, avocados, and tomatoes.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown.
5. Sprinkle taco seasoning and salt over the beef, then stir until well mixed.
6. In a small pan, add the salsa con queso. Place it on the stove and turn the heat to low. Stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Place another pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add the refried beans and a bit of water, then cook for a few minutes.
9. Add the tortilla chips onto a baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
10. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and heat the chips for a few minutes.
11. Scatter the ground beef on top of the warm tortilla chips, followed by the refried beans, melted salsa con queso, and tomato salsa.
12. Serve right away and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!