Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for the best dinner to serve, then you have got to give this recipe a try! In just about 30 minutes, you will surely enjoy this Cajun Shrimp! I am so glad that I gave this one a try because I never would have tasted perfection. My kids could not get enough of this luscious dish. Serve it over rice or pasta, and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tbsp Cajun or Creole seasoning
24 (1 lb) cleaned and peeled extra-jumbo shrimp
6 oz fully cooked Turkey/Chicken Andouille sausage or kielbasa*, sliced
1 medium zucchini, 8 oz, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
1 medium yellow squash, 8 oz, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin 1-inch pieces
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Add shrimp and Cajun seasoning, then toss until well coated.
2. Add the sausage, squash, zucchini, bell peppers, oil, and salt. Toss again until well combined.
3. Prepare the air fryer and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
4. Transfer the veggies and shrimp into the basket of the air fryer. Cook for about 8 minutes. Make sure to cook them in 2 batches.
5. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 11/2 cups, Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 1500mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!