Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
To some people, broccoli, maybe a little too much to eat, but with this recipe, they will surely change their minds! This Crispy Broccoli is so easy yet very delicious dish that you can cook in the Air Fryer! I just love Air Fryer recipes. They are very easy and hassle-free. Perfect for busy people like me. Anyway, all you need are these ingredients and 15 minutes of your precious time! Make sure to read the notes below for some tips. Enjoy!
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) garlic powder
salt, to taste
1 lb. (454 g) broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tbsp (30 ml) oil (approximately)
Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
Fresh lemon wedges
1. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to 380 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the broccoli.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli, then sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to season. Toss the broccoli until just coated.
4. Transfer the broccoli into the basket of the Air Fryer and arrange them in a single layer.
5. Cook the broccoli for about 12 to 15 minutes or until done. Make sure to turn the broccoli at least twice to cook the other sides.
6. Transfer the broccoli onto a clean serving plate.
7. Serve right away with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
You can add ground cumin for the Indian version.
You can add Parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese to give this dish an extra flavor.
I like serving this with steak. Fried chicken or pork chops work as well!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. Reheat in the oven or microwave when serving again.
calories: 101 kcal, carbohydrates: 7g, protein: 3g, fat: 7g, saturated fat: 1g, sodium: 37mg, potassium: 358mg, fiber: 2g, sugar: 1g, vitamin a: 705IU, vitamin c: 101.1mg, calcium: 53mg, iron: 0.8mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!