Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken is my ultimate comfort food! Enjoy each bite of this juicy chicken coated with Parmesan! Serve it with mashed potatoes, veggies, or rice. Enjoy!
1 c panko bread crumbs
1 c real mayonnaise
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 Large Chicken breasts
1 c Parmesan, shredded
1. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to 390 degrees F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into two.
3. Cover each chicken slice with plastic wrap, then gently pound each with a meat mallet into thin pieces.
4. Sprinkle salt over the chicken slices, then toss until well coated.
5. Add mayonnaise on both sides of each chicken slice, then rub each until well coated.
6. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, Panko breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk until well blended.
7. Add each chicken slice into the bowl with the cheese mixture, then toss until well coated.
8. Add the chicken pieces into the preheated Air Fryer and arrange them in a single layer. Make sure to leave a small space between each chicken.
9. Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes or until done. Make sure to flip the chicken after 10 minutes and cook the other sides for 5 minutes.
10. Transfer the chicken onto a clean serving plate.
11. Serve and enjoy!
If you want to turn this recipe into keto, do not add breadcrumbs and add more Parmesan cheese.
Cooking time may vary in the thickness of the chicken.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days or 3 months in the freezer.
When ready to serve again, thaw them in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave or oven for a few minutes.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 663 | TOTAL FAT: 50g | SATURATED FAT: 11g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 38g | CHOLESTEROL: 89mg | SODIUM: 930mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 20g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 30g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!