Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 17 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
This Air Fryer Salmon is simply the best! What a healthy way to satisfy all your cravings! This recipe will be the best decision you will ever make today, I’m telling you! I can’t count how many times I made this. Now, allow me to share it with you! In just 17 minutes, you will surely enjoy this!
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 garlic clove
2 teaspoons rub with love salmon rub (or any other kind you like)
2 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
Salt to taste
1. Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillets, then sprinkle salmon rub, salt, and pressed garlic. Rub the salmon fillets until well coated.
2. Line with foil a baking sheet if you are using an oven air fryer. If not, you don’t need to line the baking sheet. Apply cooking spray instead.
3. Place the salmon fillets onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
4. Place the salmon fillets onto the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
5. Serve and enjoy!
For the Salmon Rub:
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1/4 tsp thyme, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp brown sugar, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
Make sure that the sizes of the salmon fillets are the same.
Use paper towels to pat dry the salmon fillets.
You can use an instant-read thermometer to check the doneness of the salmon fillets.
Serve these salmon fillets with mashed potatoes or whatever you like.
Feel free to use frozen salmon for this recipe. You just need to add a few minutes to the cooking time.
Calories: 306 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 833mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!