Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 17 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
I love salmon that’s why I always find new recipes that involve salmon. Lucky for me, this one was just on the internet for me to read. I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because it is so good! My kids love it as well as my friends! I’m telling you, this is a must-try! Serve it over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
2 salmon fillets about 6 oz each
2 teaspoons rub with love salmon rub (or any other kind you like)
1 garlic clove
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1. Rub olive oil all over the salmon fillets.
2. Season each with pressed garlic, salmon rub, and salt. Make sure to rub until well coated.
3. Note: Combine 1/4 tsp of pepper, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp thyme, and 1 tsp of brown sugar to make the salmon rub.
4. Apply cooking spray on the bottom of the basket of the air fryer.
5. Preheat the air fryer to about 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
6. Add the salmon fillets and bake for about 15 minutes or until done. Take note the cooking time depends on the thickness of the salmon fillets.
7. Remove from the air fryer and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 833mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!