Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 9 mins | Total Time: 14 mins | Yield: 3 Servings
Well-seasoned meat that melts in your mouth is what you might today! This recipe is made easy with the use of an Air Fryer! In just 14 minutes, you can have the best lunch or dinner. Serve these Steak Tips with rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember. Enjoy!
1.5-pound steak (Ribeye, New York) or beef chuck for a cheaper version cut to 3/4-inch cubes
Air Fryer Steak Marinade:
1/2 teaspoon dried onion powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tsp oil
1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Air Fryer Asparagus:
1/2 teaspoon oil (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed (could replace with spears of zucchini)
1. Prepare the Air Fryer and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Remove any excess fat from the steak.
3. Slice the steak into small cubes.
4. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, Montreal seasoning, oil, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
5. Sprinkle the seasonings over the steak cubes, then toss until well coated.
6. Apply cooking spray to the basket of the preheated Air Fryer.
7. Add the steak cubes into the Air Fryer, then cook them for about 4 to 6 minutes or until done.
8. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of salt over the asparagus, then toss until well coated.
9. Move the steak to one side of the fryer, then add the asparagus. Cook for about 3 minutes.
10. Transfer the steak cubes and asparagus onto a clean serving plate.
11. Serve right away and enjoy!
Feel free to check the steaks while cooking.
Calories 526 Calories from Fat 306 | Fat 34g 52% | Saturated Fat 14g 88% | Cholesterol 138mg 46% | Sodium 703mg 31% | Potassium 913mg 26% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 3g 13% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 49g 98% | Vitamin A 1210IU 24% | Vitamin C 8.5mg 10% | Calcium 52mg 5% | Iron 7.1mg 39%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!