Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Serving
In less than an hour, you can have the best casserole to serve today! Perfect for dinner when everyone is around. Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
750 grams Lean Ground Beef, (1 1/2 lbs.)
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
600 grams canned Mushroom Soup, condensed (22.6 ounces)
500 grams of Pasta, your choice (16 ounces)
600 grams canned Tomato Soup, condensed (22.6 ounces)
1 tablespoon Olive Oil extra-virgin
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1 c Milk, (250 ml / 8.45 ounces)
1 Onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
2 teaspoons Garlic, crushed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a large casserole dish.
3. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the pasta and a bit of salt, then cook for a few minutes, according to the directions provided in the package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Put it back into the pot.
5. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
7. Add the garlic and onion, then saute until aromatic and translucent.
8. Add the mushroom soups, browned meat, and tomato into the pot with the cooked noodles.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Stir everything until well combined.
10. Move the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle parsley and paprika on top.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
You can use egg noodles for this recipe.
Calories410 | Total Fat15g | Saturated Fat5g | Trans Fat0g | Unsaturated Fat7g | Cholesterol87mg | Sodium708mg | Carbohydrates32g | Fiber4g | Sugar4g | Protein35g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!