Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This Amish Yumasetti Casserole is so good that this was probably my fifth time making it this week! I got this recipe last week, and I fell in love with it right away! Here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, everyone. Enjoy!
2 c crumbled bread (or panko bread crumbs)
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 onion, chopped
20 oz. cream of chicken soup
2 lbs. ground beef
2 c frozen peas
20 oz. cream of mushroom soup
12 oz. egg noodles
1 c sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
2. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the noodles on how to cook them. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
6. Add the beef, noodles, sour cream, and soups to a large bowl. Toss everything until well blended.
7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
8. Add melted butter and breadcrumbs to a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
9. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the noodles.
10. Cover everything with aluminium foil.
11. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
12. Remove the foil cover, then bake for another 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven.
14. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Calories: 470 kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 789mg | Potassium: 464mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!