Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This awesome cake is just too perfect not to share with you, friends! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
⅓ c brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
⅔ c white sugar
½ cup butter softened
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ c all-purpose flour
1 ¾ tsp baking powder
½ c milk
1 apple, peeled and chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk until well combined.
4. In another mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until well mixed and smooth.
5. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
6. Add vanilla and stir until well blended.
7. In another mixing bowl, add flour and baking powder. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Transfer the mixture into the butter mixture. Beat until well blended.
9. Add milk and stir until well blended.
10. Transfer 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
11. Add 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture and 1/2 of the apples over the batter.
12. Spread the rest of the batter over the apples.
13. Add the rest of the apples and brown sugar mixture over the second layer of batter.
14. Use your finger to swirl the brown sugar.
15. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool at room temperature completely.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 208.4 | Protein: 3.1g 6% | Carbohydrates: 29.5g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 16.9g | Fat: 8.9g 14% | Saturated Fat: 5.3g 26% | Cholesterol: 52.1mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 302.9IU 6% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 12% | Vitamin C: 0.6mg 1% | Folate: 33.7mcg 8% | Calcium: 66.5mg 7% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 7mg 3% | Potassium: 65.1mg 2% | Sodium: 143mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 14% | Calories From Fat: 79.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!