Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Simple and delicious! These two words best describe this Apple Cinnamon White Cake! Oh, man, you need this in your life, I’m telling you! Give this recipe a try now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
⅓ c brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
⅔ c white sugar
½ c butter softened
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ c all-purpose flour
1 ¾ tsp baking powder
½ c milk
1 apple, peeled and chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. Add cinnamon and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add butter and sugar into another mixing bowl, then beat until well mixed.
5. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
6. Add vanilla extract and stir until well blended.
7. In another mixing bowl, add baking powder and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Transfer the flour mixture into the butter mixture, then beat until well blended.
9. Transfer about 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Add 1/2 of the apples and 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture, then toss until the apples are well coated.
11. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
12. Use your fingers to swirl through the ingredients.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 208.4 | Protein: 3.1g 6% | Carbohydrates: 29.5g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 16.9g | Fat: 8.9g 14% | Saturated Fat: 5.3g 26% | Cholesterol: 52.1mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 302.9IU 6% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 12% | Vitamin C: 0.6mg 1% | Folate: 33.7mcg 8% | Calcium: 66.5mg 7% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 7mg 3% | Potassium: 65.1mg 2% | Sodium: 143mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 14% | Calories From Fat: 79.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!