Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This cake is what you need today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Every bite of this cake will surely satisfy all your cravings. The rich and buttery flavour is superb! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
⅓ c brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
⅔ c white sugar
½ c butter softened
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ c all-purpose flour
1 ¾ tsp baking powder
½ c milk
1 apple, peeled and chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add butter and white sugar. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
6. Add the vanilla extract and stir until well blended.
7. In another mixing bowl, add baking powder and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Transfer the flour mixture into the butter mixture, then beat until well blended.
9. Transfer 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Add 1/2 of the sugar mixture and apples. Gently pat the apples until coated.
11. Pour the rest of the batter on top of the apples and spread it evenly. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 208.4 | Protein: 3.1g 6% | Carbohydrates: 29.5g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 16.9g | Fat: 8.9g 14% | Saturated Fat: 5.3g 26% | Cholesterol: 52.1mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 302.9IU 6% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 12% | Vitamin C: 0.6mg 1% | Folate: 33.7mcg 8% | Calcium: 66.5mg 7% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 7mg 3% | Potassium: 65.1mg 2% | Sodium: 143mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 14% | Calories From Fat: 79.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!