Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
The best dessert is only 30 minutes to make! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite! These Apple Enchiladas are my ultimate comfort food! Serve these with your favourite flavour of ice cream, and you have yourself a dessert to remember! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
21 ounces can apple [pie filling
6 8-inch tortillas
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of the pie filling in the middle of each tortilla.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon over each tortilla.
4. Roll and tuck in the sides. Place it into the greased casserole dish. Repeat the process to the rest of the tortillas until everything is arranged into the casserole dish.
5. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add water, brown sugar, and white sugar. Stir until well blended. Make sure that the sugars are dissolved completely.
8. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 3 minutes.
9. Pour the sauce on top of the enchiladas and spread it evenly.
10. Let the enchiladas rest for about 45 minutes.
11. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
12. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow the enchiladas to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!