Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! I am so thankful to her for teaching this to me! Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to use your preferred flavour for the filling. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pack white cake mix (2 layers)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 c sour cream
1/4 c water
1 (21oz) can(s)apple pie filling
1 c confectioners’ sugar
1/2 tbsp milk
1. Ready the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 13×9-inch baking pan.
3. Add the cake mix, sour cream, eggs, and cinnamon into a bowl. Beat well until combined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Spread the pie filling on top of the batter.
6. Bake for about 35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
For the Glaze:
1. Add milk and sugar into a mixing bowl, then stir well until combined.
2. Glaze the cake.
3. Serve right away and enjoy!
1. Make sure to add more milk if the texture of the glaze becomes too thick.
2. Feel free to use a different flavour for the filling. I have tried strawberry, blueberry, and apple!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!