Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! This dish is the definition of perfection! Can you imagine the taste of pork wrapped in bacon slices with luscious sauce? Yeah, that’s how awesome it is! Well, you just have to try this recipe and taste it yourself! I have listed all the things you will need, so all you have to do is follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, serve this with fried rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
2 tbsp brown sugar
6 strips bacon
3 tbsp apricot preserves
1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
1. In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar and Cajun seasoning. Stir until well mixed.
2. Season the pork tenderloin with the seasonings. Coat it well.
3. Wrap the tenderloin with the bacon slices.
4. Place an oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add the bacon-wrapped pork and cook each side for 10 minutes or until crispy.
6. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer it inside the preheated oven and roast for 15 minutes.
8. About 5 before the roasting time ends, brush the top of the pork with the mustard and apricot mixture.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories 361 | Fat 10.2g (Saturated 3.4g | Trans 0) | Cholesterol 135mg | Sodium 619mg | Carbs 15.2g (Fiber 0, Sugars 11.3g) | Protein 48.8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!