Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! A big thanks to my sister, Emily, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Serve this delicious treat over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, be very generous with the amount of apricot that you are going to brush at the end. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
2 tbsp brown sugar
6 strips bacon
3 tbsp apricot preserves
1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
1. Add the brown sugar and Cajun seasoning into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Rub the pork tenderloin with the Cajun-sugar mixture, then wrap it with bacon slices.
3. Place a heat-proof skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the bacon-wrapped tenderloin and cook each side for about 10 minutes or until brown.
5. Remove from the heat and transfer the tenderloin into a baking pan.
6. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
7. Place the tenderloin inside the preheated oven and roast for about 15 minutes or until done.
8. Brush the tenderloin with apricot preserves and mustard. Roast for another 2 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 361 | Fat 10.2g (Saturated 3.4g, Trans 0) | Cholesterol 135mg | Sodium 619mg | Carbs 15.2g (Fiber 0, Sugars 11.3g) | Protein 48.8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!