Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Meatballs covered in a delicious Ginger Honey Glaze; nothing beats that! Serve them over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember. Enjoy!
For The Meatballs
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 1/2 lbs. of ground pork
Kosher salt & pepper
2 tablespoons minced sweet or red onion
Ginger Garlic Sauce
1-2 tablespoons Chili with Garlic Sauce depends on how much you enjoy the heat
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Cilantro for garnish
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the meatballs. Use your clean hands to mix everything.
2. Form meatballs out of the mixture, then arrange them onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the meatballs, then sear each side for a few minutes until they turn brown.
7. Place the meatballs back onto the baking sheet.
8. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the meatballs for about 10 minutes or until done.
To Make the Spicy Ginger-Honey Sauce:
1. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add sesame oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the ginger and garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
4. Add chili with garlic sauce, honey, and vinegar. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
5. Add cornstarch, then whisk until well blended. Simmer for a few more minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick. Add more seasonings if needed.
6. Put the meatballs into the pan, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
7. Sprinkle freshly chopped cilantro over each serving to garnish.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 8g | Calories: 230 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!