Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
In less than an hour, this Asian Rice Noodle Soup with Shrimp will surely satisfy all your cravings today! All you need are these basic ingredients and these easy steps, and you are good to go! Try this recipe now!
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
4 c vegetable or chicken broth
4 oz. pad Thai rice noodles (1/2 package)
4 baby Bok choy chopped (separate white and green pieces)
1 large carrot, peeled and sliced very thin
2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or substitute regular soy sauce
1 lb. small raw shrimp, peeled (51-60/lb.)
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
2 c water
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 bunch of green onions, sliced
2 tbsp fish sauce
1. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add sesame oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the carrots and the white stems of the Bok choy, then cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Add ginger and garlic, then sauté for one minute or until aromatic.
5. Add water, soy sauce, fish sauce, and broth. Stir until well blended and allow the mixture to boil.
6. Add the uncooked noodles, then cook for about 2 minutes. Make sure to separate the noodles while cooking them.
7. Add the Bok choy leaves, onions, and shrimp. Stir and cook for 2 minutes or until the Bok choy leaves are wilted.
8. Remove the pot from the heat, then add the rice vinegar and stir until well incorporated.
9. Serve right away and enjoy!
You can use skinless and boneless chicken for this recipe instead of shrimp. Cook the chicken and shred into small pieces.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!