Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
Easy, heartwarming, and very comforting! This Asian Rice Noodle Soup with Shrimp is what will make your dinner extra special! I love the taste of broth. It is so simple and plain. You don’t need to add a lot of things to make it taste delicious! Try this recipe now and taste perfection yourself. Enjoy!
4 oz. pad Thai rice noodles (1/2 package)
1 lb. small raw shrimp, peeled (51-60/lb.)
1 bunch of green onions, sliced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 c water
2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or substitute regular soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
2 tbsp rice vinegar
4 c vegetable or chicken broth
4 baby bok choy chopped (separate white and green pieces)
1 large carrot, peeled and sliced very thin
1 tbsp sesame oil
1. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add sesame oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the carrots and the white stems of the Bok choy, then sauté for about 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Add the ginger and garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
5. Add soy sauce, broth, fish sauce, and water. Stir until well blended and allow the mixture to boil.
6. Put the uncooked noodles, then cook for about 2 minutes. Make sure to split the noodles.
7. Add the greens of Bok choy, shrimp, and onions. Stir until well mixed. Cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Remove the pot from the heat, then add rice vinegar and stir until well blended.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
Feel free to use boneless and skinless for this recipe in exchange for shrimp. Don’t forget to add the chicken broth as well.
Shred the chicken into small pieces.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!