Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Salmon and noodles on one plate? It doesn’t get any better than that! A complete meal to complete your day! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Asian noodles:
2 tbsp sesame oil
10 button mushrooms, sliced, or 1 Portobello mushroom, sliced
¼ c soy sauce
¼ c chicken stock
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 c snow peas end trimmed (about 60 snow peas)
¼ c honey
½ pound pasta preferably Fettuccine (half a pound)
1 tsp Sriracha sauce, substitute with any other hot sauce if you don’t have Sriracha
5 green onions chopped
Ingredients for Asian salmon:
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp honey
salt & pepper
1 lb. salmon
For the Noodles:
1. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add cooking oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the green onions and sesame seeds, then sauté for a few minutes until soft and aromatic.
4. Add the mushroom slices, then sauté until soft as well.
5. Remove the pan from the stove, then add chicken stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and sriracha. Stir until well blended.
6. Place another pan with water on the stove and turn the heat to high.
7. Add the snow peas and steam for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
8. Place another pan with water on the stove and turn the heat to high as well. Allow the water to boil.
9. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
10. Add the pasta and snow peas into the pan with the veggies, then toss until well combined.
11. Place it on the stove and turn the heat to low.
For the Salmon:
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon, then toss until well coated.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the salmon and sear each side for about 4 minutes or until done.
5. In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce and honey. Stir until well blended.
6. Brush the mixture over the salmon.
7. Broil the salmon for about 3 minutes or until the top turns brown.
8. Serve with the noodles. Enjoy!
Calories671 | Fat 27g 42% | Saturated Fat3g19% | Cholesterol62mg21% | Sodium1170mg 51
% | Potassium1056mg30% | Carbohydrates72g24% | Fiber4g17% | Sugar27g30% | Protein35g70% | Vitamin A730IU15% | Vitamin C34mg41% | Calcium80mg8% | Iron4mg22%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!