Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I will always recommend this awesome recipe to my friends! It is just too good to keep to myself. Everybody should get a bite of this delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tate Tot Casserole! Try this now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and efforts! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this simple recipe to the next level! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1½ lb ground beef
¾ c cooked chopped bacon
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 (32-ounces) package frozen tater tots
1 (10.75-ounces) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 (16-ounces) container sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Remove from the heat and discard excess grease.
5. Transfer the browned beef into a large mixing bowl.
6. Add cheddar cheese, bacon, cheese soup, tater tots, and sour cream to the browned beef. Stir everything until well mixed.
7. Transfer the mixture into the greased baking pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use turkey bacon for the recipe.
2. You can also make this the night before. Just place it inside the fridge and bake the next day.
3. If frozen, thaw the casserole first, then bake for 30 minutes at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!