Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Easy, delicious, and new! This Bacon Pierogi will be the best decision you will ever make today! Cheese, bacon, creamy, creamy sauce, and a lot more in one dish! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened and cubed
1/2 c chicken broth
2-3 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (16 ounces) package of frozen potato and cheddar pierogies
1/4 c chopped seeded plum tomato (optional)
4 slices of bacon, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 c cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×9-inch baking dish.
3. Add the pierogies to the prepared baking dish and arrange them in a single layer.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add the bacon, then cook until crispy. Transfer onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess grease.
6. In the same skillet with the bacon grease, add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
7. Add the cream cheese, then stir until melted completely. Stir until well blended.
8. Add the chicken broth, then whisk until well blended. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
9. Add the cream cheese on top of the pierogies and spread it evenly.
10. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake the pierogies for 15 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven, then add cheese on top.
12. Put it back inside the oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
13. Remove from the oven, then add the cooked bacon and tomato on top.
14. Sprinkle green onions on top to garnish.
15. Serve right away and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 257 | TOTAL FAT: 17g | SATURATED FAT: 9g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 7g | CHOLESTEROL: 48mg | SODIUM: 559mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 15g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 11g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!