Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 55 Servings
If you are looking for a quick and easy dish to serve today, then this is the one for you! This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Aunt used to make these heavenly treats all the time! They have always been my favourite. I am so glad that she taught me this recipe because now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
1 pound Lil Smokies (small sausages)
1 stick butter
2 cups brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Slice the bacon into three.
3. Wrap each of the smokies with the bacon slices.
4. Arrange the wrapped smokies into a baking dish.
5. In a heat-proof bowl, add butter and 1 cup of sugar. Put it inside the microwave and heat it until the butter is melted completely. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour the butter over the smokies and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the sugar on top of the smokies.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!