Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 18 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
In just 25 minutes, you can have the best dish to serve today! I usually serve these Baked Chicken Breasts with mashed potatoes or spaghetti. They taste incredibly amazing as is though. I’ll just leave it up to you! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 4 medium-size breasts
1/2 tsp paprika or chili powder
1 tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Wrap each chicken with plastic, then gently pound it with a meat mallet.
3. Brush a 13×9-inch baking dish with olive oil.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts, then toss until just coated.
5. Add the chicken breasts to the prepared baking dish and arrange them in a single layer.
6. Add chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken breasts, then rub each until well coated.
8. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
9. Remove the chicken from the oven and allow them to rest for at least 10 minutes at room temperature to incorporate all the flavors.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days or 6 months in the freezer.
Drizzle the accumulated juices over the baked chicken breasts before serving.
Calories: 215 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 563mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!