Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These Baked Chicken Legs are superb! In just less than an hour, you will surely have the most amazing lunch or dinner ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe according to your preference. Serve these bad boys with rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
8 chicken drumsticks about 2 pounds
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil on a baking sheet.
3. Apply cooking spray onto the foil.
4. Use paper towels to pat dry the drumsticks.
5. Put the drumsticks inside a resealable bag, then add oil. Shake the bag until the drumsticks are well coated with the oil.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the seasonings. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Add the mixed seasonings into the bag with the chicken and shake it again until well coated.
8. Transfer the drumsticks onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them evenly.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!