Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 16 Serving
I will never get tired of recommending this awesome recipe to my friends, and that includes you! These Baked Crab Popper Delights will never disappoint you! These heavenly treats will be the best decision you will ever make today! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed! Have a great one, friends. Enjoy!
1/4 cup green onion stems, finely chopped
1 cup unseasoned Panko bread crumbs
3/4 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
1 cup corn, canned
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
16 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
3 small mini red bell pepper
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a mini-muffin pan.
3. Add 1/2 cup of bread crumbs into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
4. Chop the bell pepper, then use paper towels to squeeze them dry. Finely chop the onion, then reserve 1 tsp of it for later use.
5. In a mixing bowl, add corn, 1/2 mayonnaise, crabmeat, green onions, egg, bell pepper, salt, and black pepper. Beat everything until well blended.
6. Sprinkle the rest of the Panko crumbs on top.
7. Pour the batter into each of the muffin tins and press each.
8. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
For the Sauce:
1. In a mixing bowl, add cayenne pepper, juice, and mayonnaise. Stir until well blended.
2. Top each crab cake with the sauce and spread it evenly.
3. Sprinkle the reserved onions on top to garnish.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!