Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
Baked Crabmeat, anyone? Yeah, me too! These Crab Popper Delights are the best party food! I served these bad boys last week, and the feedback I got from my friends is overwhelming. They were so impressed by this recipe that they asked me to write this recipe. So, here you go! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
1 cup unseasoned Panko bread crumbs
1 cup corn, canned
3 small mini red bell pepper
1/4 cup green onion stems, finely chopped
16 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
3/4 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a mini-muffin pan.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs in each cup.
4. Chop the bell pepper finely. Use paper towels to pat dry the peppers.
5. Chop the onion finely as well. Reserve 1 tsp of it for later use.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the egg, corn, bell pepper, green onions, 1/2 of the mayonnaise, crabmeat, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
7. Sprinkle Panko crumbs over the mixture.
8. Fill each prepared muffin cup with the mixture.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. In a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cayenne pepper. Stir until well mixed.
12. Brush the sauce over the cakes.
13. Garnish with the chopped green onions.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!