Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Ready your tummy and make space for this delicious casserole dish! This Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole will be the best 45 minutes of your life. Enjoy!
1 (8-ounces) package of cream cheese, room temperature
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
12- ounces of spaghetti
½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
1 (26-ounces) jar of prepared spaghetti sauce
1- pound lean ground beef
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the spaghetti sauce, then stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
5. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
6. Add the pasta and a bit of salt, then cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse with water to remove excess salt.
7. Add the minced garlic, cream cheese, and Italian seasoning. Toss until the pasta is well coated.
8. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
9. Add a bit of the meat sauce into the prepared pan and spread it to the bottom.
10. Add the spaghetti over the sauce and spread it evenly.
11. Add the rest of the meat sauce over the spaghetti and spread it evenly.
12. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
13. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake the casserole for about 30 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
14. Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to make this casserole the night before. Just place it inside the fridge or freezer. You will add a few minutes to cook this casserole.
Reheat at 350 degrees F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!