Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has been a part of our family for a long time now. This Baked Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole is my ultimate comfort food! Try this recipe now, and surprise everyone with the best breakfast dish ever!
1 tsp Olive Oil
8-10 Button Mushrooms cut in half
1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into bite-sized squares
1 Onion, cut into bite-sized squares
1 Green Bell Pepper cut into bite-sized squares
½ tsp Garlic, chopped
1 tbsp Sriracha
Salt and Pepper to taste
5-6 slices of Ham cut into small pieces
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
5. Add the mushrooms, then sauté for about 3 minutes or until soft.
6. Add the onion, green, and red bell peppers, then sauté until soft. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Remove the pan from the stove.
7. Add the ham and stir until well combined.
8. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
9. Apply cooking spray to a 10×8-inch baking dish.
10. Transfer the contents of the pan into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
11. Add the egg mixture over and spread it evenly.
12. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
13. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cook for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
You can slice the veggies to your liking.
You can also add milk, cream, or grated cheese to the eggs when you whisk them.
Make sure to stir fry the veggies before adding the eggs.
Slice the casserole into portions, then place them in an airtight container. Place them inside the freezer. Reheat in the microwave for about a minute.
Calories: 178 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 233mg | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1011IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!