Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These will be the best things you will serve today! These Baked Garlic Paprika Chicken Drumsticks will be the best decision you will ever make! Try this recipe now, and prepare to fall in love! A big thanks to my friend, Lexi, for sharing this recipe with me because I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, everyone! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
2 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 c olive oil
8 chicken drumsticks
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp oregano, dried
1 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
A pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Rinse the drumsticks with water, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then rub each until well coated.
4. Add paprika, dried oregano, olive oil, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and garlic into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture over the chicken drumsticks, then rub each until well coated.
6. Transfer everything into a 9×13-inch shallow roasting pan and arrange them in a single layer.
7. Place the roasting pan inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for 45 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve with mixed veggies and roasted potatoes. Enjoy!
Serving: 2drumsticks, Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 742mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Vitamin D: 1µg | Vitamin E: 3mg | Vitamin K: 50µg | Calcium: 33mg | Folate: 9µg | Iron: 2mg | Zinc: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!