Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These delicious and juicy pork chops are what you just might need today! I am sure that you have a lot of recipes for pork chops but I am sure you have not tried this one yet! The rich flavours infused in these heavenly pieces of meat will surely make your day very special! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking! By the way, my only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have the most perfect day, friends. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today! The world could use a sweet and innocent smile today. Enjoy!
4 boneless pork chops, 1/2″ thick
1 tbsp olive oil
1 c Parmesan cheese
1 c Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Mix Parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, and pepper.
2. Rub the pork chops with olive oil.
3. Add the pork chops into the seasoning mixture and rub each until well coated.
4. Grease baking pan with cooking spray.
5. Place the seasoned pork chops into the prepared pan. Make sure to leave a tiny space between each pork chop.
6. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
7. Place the pork chops inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until tender and brown.
8. Remove the pork chops from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!