Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 18 mins | Total Time: 23 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This awesome recipe will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pounds (680 g) zucchini, cut lengthwise into wedges (about 3 medium zucchini)
1/2 c (50 g) freshly grated Parmesan
1 tsp (5 ml) dried herbs – thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary,
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) smoked paprika
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) garlic powder
Kosher salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste (freshly ground if possible)
2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
3. Apply cooking spray over the parchment paper.
4. Add the dried herbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Coat the zucchini with olive oil, then put them into the bowl with the Parmesan mixture and toss until well coated.
6. Arrange them onto the prepared baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan mixture over the zucchini.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
9. Broil for another 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and sprinkle parsley on top. Allow them to cool for a few minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!